Though I wish I had more time to putz around the internet, there are a few sites that I check often, if not daily.
1. My Blog- of course!
2. Other peoples blogs- I try to visit my as often as I can. I love seeing what everyone is up to and finding out interesting things about my blog buddies!
3. Google- who doesn't Google?
4. Wal-Mart- a great place to check prices and to buy on line. I've bought everything from pajamas to a mattress at Walmart and never had a problem. Plus shipping is so cheap and you can't beat the site to store feature.
5. Amazon- another great place to check for prices. I love the free shipping offer and I order a lot around Christmas.
6. City-Data Forum- I found this gem a few years ago after searching for info on Virginia cities. It's not only about cities, but many other topics too, from advice to politics. The moderators are the best. They keep everyone civil, even on the most hotheaded topics.
7. Sparkpeople- An instructer at my gym told me about this weight loss site. She is a member and likes the ability to track her food intake and exercise. Plus it's free! I just joined so I'm still navigating my way through, but so far, so good. Any help I can get is good.
8. Southernfood.about- Speaking of weight issues and why I need to lose a few, this recipe site is wonderful. Great down home recipes with ratings to tell if the recipe is good or not so I don't waste my time making something yucky.
9. Accuweather- You can never check the weather often enough. It seems to change hourly anyway.
10. My local library- I spend a lot of time on line requesting books. Sometimes I think the librarians must get sick of seeing me, but I just love libraries.
11. Local News- Even though I get the newspaper, I like to check the updates.
12. Trip Advisor- this is a great site to check reviews of hotels and other places. Very good advice to save you from having a bad vacation!
13. Yahoo- Free email accounts, good news headlines and a great alternative to MSN. I like to use my email there when I sign up for things online rather than using my main email.
What are your favorite sites?