Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More Sleep, Please!

I have been so lazy the past few days. I haven't done any baking or cooking outside of the usual everyday meals. I have no motivation to keep up with the house or do any of the other requirements of my job. I think it has to do with the cold weather that has arrived in the past week. Everyone around me is yawning and wishing they could go back to bed, me included. Thank goodness for daylight savings time this weekend. One more hour of sleep sounds like heaven right now. And maybe it'll jump start my motivation!


"In dealing with those who are undergoing great suffering, if you feel "burnout" setting in, if you feel demoralized and exhausted, it is best, for the sake of everyone, to withdraw and restore yourself. The point is to have a long-term perspective."
-Dalai Lama

"The best time to listen to a politician is when he's on a stump on a street corner in the rain late at night when he's exhausted. Then he doesn't lie."
-Theodore H. White

2 comments:

queen of everything said...

i'm blaming my lethargy on pregnancy. i realized this morning that i have to get off my butt and start picking up the slack, or we won't have any clothes to wear.

Sweetflutterbys3 said...

I have to say, queen, you have a darn good excuse for needing the extra rest! After all, you're creating a whole new human being there. Me, I'm just lazy :)