Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Low Fat Smores

Ahhhh, we finally did it. A long weekend getaway. We chose West Virginia again because it's so close and easy to plan out, since we've been here so much. Knowing your way around a vacation spot takes out some of the stress of being in a different place, which is especially nice when you bring a gang of small children with you!

I don't think anyone really needs a recipe for Smores so that is not the purpose of this post. I wanted to share some of the food that we usually only make on vacation. But I did discover while shopping for this recipe that Honey Maid now makes a low fat version of their graham crackers. Maybe they just don't make them where I live, so it's new to me. Now I don't have to feel so guilty eating my share :)

“A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in."
-Robert Orben