Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas To Our Heroes

To all service men and women who are deployed, a special prayer for you and your families this Christmas. We pray that all of you come home safe, mission accomplished. Our family is thinking about you.

And to my brother, who is underway in the Navy, may God watch over you, and all who are with you, and bring you home soon to us and especially to your two beautiful kids. We love ya, man. Be careful out there.



"When asked what I am most proud of, I stick out my chest, hold my head high and state proudly, 'I served in the United States Navy!"
-John Fitzgerald Kennedy

"No matter what happens, the U.S. Navy is not going to be caught napping."
-Frank Knox

"Few needs are more pressing, or more deserving of our attention, than taking care of the men and women of the U.S. armed forces."
-Bill Richardson

No comments: