Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Blessings

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas full of the blessings of family, friends, lots of good food and tons of gifts (I'm kidding about the gifts, of course- but not the food ;) Now if I could just get my husband singing "Fleas on my Dog" to the tune of "Feliz Navidad" out of my head, I'd really be able to enjoy Christmas....


"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."
-Norman Vincent Peale

"Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts."
-Janice Maeditere

"The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin."
-Jay Leno

No comments: