Friday, October 5, 2007

Heat Wave In October?

Where ever you are, I sure hope it's cooler than where I am. Ugh! It's been in the 80's all week and tomorrow is going to be 90 degrees. Can you believe it? In the North East in October. I might as well move South again....it's cooler there I think :) It's a strange thing to see a Fall sky but feel like you are in the middle of a heat wave in July.

All this heat has my mind wondering to cooler things, like ice cream, sweet tea, and anything air conditioned. And swimming in a nice pool.... ahhhh. Everyone is still wearing shorts and sandals. I have my winter sweaters all washed and ready to go but I can't imagine when I will be able to use them. And to top it off, a local radio station has been playing Christmas music all week. I'm so confused......


"What dreadful hot weather we have! It keeps me in a continual state of inelegance."
-Jane Austen

"If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?"
-Steven Wright

No comments: