Since my birthday is just around the corner (and no, you can't ask how old I am :) I thought I might list 13 of my all time favorite things in my life (so far anyway!)--
1) Favorite song- Rikki don't lose that number by Steely Dan. No matter how many times I've heard that song since I was little, I still love it.
2) Favorite book- The Bible is always my main read but I love Intensity by Dean Koontz. There are not a lot of books that keep me on the edge of my seat or stick with me that much, but that one did.
3) Favorite movie- It is close between Spiderman, The Mummy and the Bourne series. On most days, Bourne wins.
4) Favorite food- Chocolate (and yes, it is a food!)
5) Favorite place- Virginia. Wow, big surprise there
6) Favorite season- Autumn- it gets cooler, the holidays are close and best of all, the kids go back to school!!
7) Favorite dog- Cocker Spaniel. They love to eat, sleep and be cute. My kind of dog!
8) Favorite day of the week- Friday. Oh yeah, I survived another week.
9) Favorite T.V. show- Star Trek, the originial, TNG and Voyager. Beam me up, Scotty!
10) Favorite color- Blue
11) Favorite hobby- reading and quilting. Ok, that is two, but if I want to relax it's reading, if I want to be creative, it's quilting.
12) Favorite holiday- Christmas. All the eating, visiting, time off work and routines, music, beautiful lights, and giving presents. Most of all, people seem nicer to each other. I wish it was like that all the time.
13) Favorite thing to do when I have spare time- Bake. And eat it, of course!