With all the snow and cold blizzard like conditions all week, I thought it might be nice to post about something hot. Anything hot. Here are some hot stuff:
1. Hottest place- El Azizia, Libya. According to the internet, this place has reached up to 150 degrees. This is air temperture, not surface temps.
2. Hot Sauce- goes on just about anything!
3. Peppers- jalapenos, banana, etc, just about any pepper goes great on sandwiches, pizza, and salads. Yum!
4. Red hots Candy- not my favorite, but they are hot!
5. Fireplace- I couldn't survive without my wood stove. It makes at least two of the rooms in our house nice and cozy. And it smells so good.
6. Hot tubs- Man are those things nice! I don't have one, but I sure enjoy them on vacation.
7. Hugh Jackman- sorry, not very Christian of me I know, but I couldn't help myself.
8. Showers- Nothing like a good hot shower to warm you up.
9. Avatar- that is one hot movie! It was number one forever! Even my daughter saw it twice she liked it so much.
10. Soup- I made homemade chicken noodle last night and that tasted so good.
11. Hot tea and coffee- This is perfect weather for both.
12. Saunas- wouldn't that feel great about now?
13. Summer- it's almost here!
Did I miss anything?